Equipment Remanufacturing Program
EMI excels at assisting our customers with implementing money saving remanufacturing and repair solutions. Remanufacturing foundry equipment to OEM standards can be a frustrating and challenging process. The strength and reliability of our remanufacturing program has gained distinction throughout the industry since 1982. EMI is recognized for quality remanufacture work of all types of foundry equipment. Not only can we remanufacture your equipment to as new, we can also update and modify machinery to meet your current needs. Our goal is to furnish the most reliable and up-to-date equipment available while concentrating on safety, savings and customer satisfaction. Our machines and systems assure consistently reliable, productive and profitable operations.
“Don’t rule out an EMI remanufacture as an alternative to new equipment – Lower costs, quicker delivery, with a guarantee is hard to beat”
EMI remanufactures to “as new” condition and backs their work with guarantees.
- EMI has acquired the famous historical foundry brands of Osborn, SPO, CE Cast, IMPACT, Sutter, and Herman.
- As the owner of the historical intellectual property, EMI can provide complete remanufacture of your foundry equipment
- Following our rigorous quality control process, we can provide an un-matched equipment warranty.
- Updates of aged equipment to current standards and practices.
- EMI brings the ability to modify your existing equipment to fit into new more efficient manufacturing processes.
To learn more, contact Bill Vondriska: B_*********@em*****.com or call 216-651-6700 x 125
Before and After
Remanufactured U-180 Shell Core Machine
- 20″ x 29″ gas fired gun-drilled heater plates
- New programmable controller
- Dual gas combustion system
- Loose piece pneumatic controls and pulse blow controls
- Call for Price
- Immediate shipment, in stock in Cleveland
- Full 6 month warranty against defects in materials and workmanship