Engineering & Design Solving Your Unique Challenges
Building a new foundry, adding to an existing foundry, or refurbishing existing capacity all require a thorough knowledge of process, equipment, and people. At EMI our team of highly qualified Foundry Engineer’s bring a practical knowledge of the entire foundry. We help our customer’s in the planning, engineering, and execution of complex construction projects. EMI has the skills and expertise to take on any portion of your next project.
- Process Engineering
- Audits and Evaluation
- Productivity Improvement
- Utility Analysis and Reduction Techniques
- OSHA and Environmental Audits
- Tooling Improvements
- Automation Opportunity Reviews
EMI specializes in the service, training, and optimization of foundry equipment. Our service capabilities are designed to maximize your manufacturing process by reducing downtime, improve quality, proactively identify safety hazards, and increase productivity. Our service capabilities are backed by experienced Service Technician’s expertly trained in electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and logic control. We maintain an Engineering support staff that is the best in the industry, so when process optimization or assessments are required, our team is fully able to support your project.
Keep your equipment running reliably with regular maintenance and service. EMI’s Service Department can assist with.
- Comprehensive Inspections – identify areas of concern
- Thorough inspection of safeties and logic
- Production optimization and tuning for increased productivity and lower input costs
- Continuous operator and maintenance training keeps your staff aware and prepared
- Critical spare parts inventory assessment
- Detailed service reports with measurable performance data
EMI Engineers are experts at solving immediate problems and identifying productivity opportunities.
- Complete foundry process analysis, time-in-motion audits, and consumable material reviews
- Automation improvements
- Production expansion planning and enhancements
- Design and layout improvements
- Tooling improvements
- Handling and cooling modifications
- Utility consumption improvements
- OSHA and safety audits